Barbicide® Disinfecting Wipes
Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant wipes.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs and shears
- Anti-rust formulation
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
- Superior surface contact—Durable, nonwoven, high-quality fabric towelettes won't bunch up during use
- Stays fully saturated—Better fluid capacity means the wipes won't dry out
- Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
- Each towelette is 6" x 6.75"
Available in 160-count and 42-count dispensers
- Use one Barbicide® Wipe to completely pre-clean surface of all debris.
- Use a second Barbicide® Wipe to thoroughly wet the surface.
- Repeat as needed to ensure the surface remains visibly wet for 2 minutes at room temperature (3 minutes for Tuberculocidal effectiveness).
- Video: How to Use Barbicide® Disinfecting Wipes
- Acrylic tanning beds
- Stylist and shampoo chairs
- Stainless steel implements
- Stations, stools, carts
- Common use items—phones, keyboards, pens